Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Welcome!

This is the beginning of an ongoing journal (and journey!) chronicling my attempts to live simply, healthily and locally, eating "within a 100 mile radius" as often as possible.  I hope to share my life interests here as well as my "wonderings" -- musing on miscellaneous thoughts, news items, ideas and things that I run across in my daily life.

I plan to organize future posts into several broad categories such as gardening & growing, cooking & canning, diet & health, ceramics, winemaking and possibly others.  Whenever possible, I will attribute found knowledge back to its source and include links where applicable. 

Hopefully, you will find something of interest here, or at the very least, discover an enjoyable diversion for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment